“Pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.” – Ephesians 6:18
Please pray for both the children and parents who participate in our worship services...
- That the parents would not be too nervous or bothered when their kids squirm.
- That the children would sense how welcome they are and come to value the experience of worshiping with people of many different ages.
- That God would minister through parents as they reinforce and interpret the sermon for young ears.
Please pray for our students and their parents….
- That Pastor Andy would clearly communicate his goals for the student ministry at this Sunday’s meeting.
- That parents/guardians would be inspired to influence and lead their teens to take next steps of faith in Christ
- That the students would respond to Christ's offer of salvation by trusting in Him and bravely living their faith publicly.
Please pray for our Small Group Ministry...
- That teachers would be effective in leading meaningful discussions for each Small Group in response to the six themes of “I Am a Church Member.”
- That Small Group members would take leadership in class prayer, social events, and mission projects.
- That visitors and new members would come to Small Groups, be warmly welcomed, and followed up with appropriately so that they come back again.
Please pray for other ministries of South Hills...
- For our new Rooted: Young Adult Ministry, which meets every Sunday at 5pm for Bible Study, to grow and flourish as they minister to adults in this vital life stage.
- For the Young At Heart Ministry to connect Senior Adults with one another in fellowship that they may accomplish effective ministry for God’s kingdom.
- For our Missions/Evangelism & Activities Committees as they lead our congregation to implement the most effective Fall Festival possible.
- For the Tuesday Night Applied Faith Bible Study for Men, as they seek to put Biblical truth to action.
“The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are attentive to their cry.” – Psalm 34:15